Use of Revitafem phytoestrogens.
AIM RevitaFem for menopausal symptoms.As women age, a major concern is menopause, when hormone levels begin to drop and the menses cease. The term peri-menopause refers to the events leading up to and lasting for one year after menopause. Today, millions of women in their 40s and 50s are on the threshold of menopause. Many sail through without symptoms. However, many others experience a wide range of discomforts, such as hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings. Osteoporosis also becomes more of a concern at this time, as the lack of estrogen may speed up bone loss.
AIM RevitaFem is a natural, botanical supplement that has been formulated to support physical and emotional balance during menopause and provide relief of the discomforts that can be associated with this most important life passage.
Benefits of RevitaFem
- Helps support physical and emotional balance during menopause
- Helps provide relief from the uncomfortable symptoms associated with menopause
- Helps support bone health
- Has sedative, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anticancer properties
- 8 botanical ingredients
- Unique formula
- 60-count vegetarian capsules
How to use RevitaFem
- Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Best taken with meals.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use AIM RevitaFem ® .
- Women who have pelvic inflammatory disease, or experience extensive menstrual bleeding should not use AIM RevitaFem ® .
- Women undergoing estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) or hormone replacement therapy (HRT) should not use this product. To switch to a natural therapy, consult a health practitioner.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 °F; 20.1-23.8 °C). Do not refrigerate.