The Liver Cleanse Program me
Cleansing the liver and gall bladder from gallstones is one of the most important and powerful tools to improve your health. To remove gallstones you need the following things
Apple Juice 6 – 12 one litre boxes
Epsom salts 4 tablespoons
Olive oil, cold-pressed and pure, half a cup
Fresh grapefruit (pink is best)1 Large or 2 small, enough to squeeze 2/3 to ¾ cup juice.
Black walnut hull Tincture10 drops
2 pint jars (just over ½ litre) one with a lid
Note: The 10 drops Black Walnut Hull Tincture in the cleanse recipe are used
to kill Bacteria and viruses as they come out of the bile ducts with the stones
(if you can’t find it, omit this part of the cleanse).
- Drink 1- 2 litres of packaged apple juice a day for a period of 6 days. This will soften the stones and make their progress through the bile ducts easier. The apple juice has a strong cleansing effect and may cause bloated ness and even diarrhea during the first few days. The fermentation of the juice helps the expansion of the bile ducts. If this becomes somewhat uncomfortable, mix the apple juice with water.
Drink the juice slowly throughout the day, in between meals, (avoid drinking just before, just after and during meals). This is in addition to your normal water intake. Eat normal meals.
Note: Packaged apple juice (possibly of organic source), although normally not recommended, works best for the cleanse.
- The main part of the cleanse is best done over a weekend, when you have enough time to rest, and preferably during the days of full moon or waning moon. During the actual cleanse avoid taking medicine, vitamins or pills that are not absolutely necessary.
- On the sixth day the drinking apple juice, if you feel hungry in the morning, eat a light breakfast such as cooked cereal, fruit or fruit (No Milk, butter, yogurt, cheese, Ham, eggs etc). For lunch east plain cooked vegetables with rice (a little salt may be added). Don’t eat or drink anything (except water) after 2 pm! The timing now given is essential for the success of the cleanse.
Doing the cleanse.
- 6.00 PM: Mix four tablespoons of Epson salts in 3 cups of water and keep it in a jar. This makes four servings, ¾ cup each or 185ml. Drink your first portion now. You may take a few sips of water afterwards to get rid of the bitter taste in the mouth (it may be easier to take it with a large plastic straw, as this will bypass the taste buds on the tongue).
- 8.00 PM: Drink your second ¾ cup of Epson salts.
- 9.30 PM: If you haven’t had a bowel movement until now, take a water enema; this will trigger a series of bowel movements.
- 9.45 PM: Squeeze the grapefruit(s); you will need ¾ cup of juice; remove the pulp. Pour the juice and ½ cup olive oil into the jar. Add the 10 drops of Black Walnut Hull Tincture. Close the jar tightly and shake hard about twenty times, or until watery. You want to drink this mixture at 10pm, but if you feel you still need to visit the bathroom a few more times, you may delay for 10 minutes.
- 10.00 PM: Stand next to your bed (don’t sit) and drink the concoction, if possible in one go or other wise with a large plastic straw. You may use brown sugar to chase it down between sips. Don’t take more than 5 minutes.
LIE DOWN STRAIGHT AWAY, otherwise you may not be able to release the stones. Turn off the lights and lie flat on your back with your head up high on a pillow or two. Put your attention on your liver and, if you can, visualize the mixture moving the stones out of the numerous bile ducts in your line. Keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes!
This gives the stones a chance to move along the bile ducts. There won’t be any pain because the Epsom salts will keep the bile duct valves wide open. Go to sleep if you can. If at any time during the night, you feel the need to have a bowel movement, do so. Check if there are already small gallstones (pea green or tan colored) floating in the toilet. You may feel nauseous during the night and early morning hours. This will pass as the morning progresses.
The Following Morning.
- 6.00 – 6.30 AM: Upon awakening, but not before 6am, drink your third ¾ cup of Epsom salts (should you feel very thirsty drink a glass of warm water before taking the salts). Rest or Meditate. If you feel sleepy, go back to bed.
- 8.00 – 8.30 AM: Drink your fourth and last ¾ cup Epsom salts and rest.
- 10.00 – 10.30 AM: You may drink freshly pressed fruit juice, preferably apple or orange juice.
- Half an hour later eat 1- 2 pieces of fruit.
- One Hour later you may eat a regular (But light) food.
The Result you can expect.
You will have a number of bowel movements in the form of diarrhea, consisting of gallstones mixed with food residue and then with only water. Look for gallstones floating in the toilet (they float because they contain cholesterol).You will see mostly green ones of all sizes and shapes, some are pea-sized or smaller, and others are as big as 2- 3 centimeters. There may be hundred of stones coming out at once. Also watch out for tan colored and white ones. Some of the large tan colored stone may sink with the stool because they are calcified and contain heavier toxic substances and only small amount of cholesterol. All the green stones are as soft as putty, thanks to the apple juice. You may also find a layer of white or tan colored scum or foam floating in the toilet. The foam consists of millions of tiny white, sharp-edged cholesterol crystals, which can easily rupture small bile ducts; they are equally important to get rid of.
It is most likely that some stones will get caught in the colon. They can quickly be removed through colonic irrigation. If they remain in the colon, they can cause irritation, headaches and abdominal discomfort. If colonics are not available where you live, take a coffee enema followed by a water enema. This will take out the remaining stones.
Try to make a rough estimate of how many stones you have eliminated. To permanently cure bursitis, back pain, allergies, or other health problems, you need to remove ALL the stones.
This may require up to six cleanses which can be performed at 2 – 3 week intervals (don’t cleanse more often than that). If you cannot manage, you may take more time between cleanses.
The liver as a whole will begin to function more efficiently soon after your first cleanse and you may notice sudden improvements, sometime within a few hours. Pains will be less, energy will increase and clarity of mind will improve considerably.
However within a few days the stones from the rear of the liver will have traveled"forward" towards the two main bile ducts exiting the liver, which may cause some of the previous symptoms of discomfort to return. In fact, you may feel disappointed because the recovery seems so short lived. But all this shows that there are still stones left behind ready to be removed with the next round of elimination. Nevertheless, the liver’s self repair and cleanse responses will have greatly increased, adding a great deal of effectiveness to this all-important organ of the body.
As long as there are still a few stone moving from some of the thousands of small bile ducts towards the hundreds of larger bile ducts, the may combine to form large stones and produce such previously experienced symptoms as backache, headache, earache, digestive trouble, bloated ness, irritability, anger, etc., although these may be less severe than before. If a new cleanse no longer produces stones, which usually happens after about the sixth cleanse, your liver can be considered to be in excellent condition.
Still, it is recommended to repeat the liver cleanse every six months.
Each cleanse will give a further boost to the liver and take care of any toxins that may have accumulated in the meanwhile.
Making the Liver Cleanse More Effective.
A more effective version of the Liver Cleanse includes taking 1 table spoon of pure cold pressed olive oil mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice on an empty stomach in the morning during the six days of preparation.
Start by drinking one or two glasses of warm water first thing in the morning and wait for 10-15 minutes. Mix the oil with the lemon juice until watery and drink. You may have breakfast after one hour.
Although the Liver Cleanse is very effective with out this addition to the pre-treatment, it can add more success to the cleanse. Should your body not agree with the oil, you may instead eat 2 medium size, ripe, sweet pears on a empty stomach in the morning, at least ½ hour before eating breakfast.
Although the liver cleanse by itself can produce dramatic results, for maximum benefit it is best done after a colon and kidney cleanse. Cleansing the colon and the kidneys first will ensure that the stone and toxins coming out of the liver are more easily eliminated without causing too much extra burden on the vital organs of elimination.
The ideal pre-treatment for the first Liver cleanse consists of 2 – 3 sessions of colonic irrigation, which is best proceeded by three weeks of cleansing the kidneys
Removing gallstones from the liver and gallbladder may leave some of the stones and other toxic residues in the colon. It is therefore very important that you have a colonic after each liver cleanse. To give the best possible results, the colonic may be taken within three days after the cleanse. Also, drinking one cup of any kidney/bladder tea ½ hour before meals for three days after each cleanse helps the kidneys to dispose of any harmful substances that may have moved there as a result of the liver cleanse.
NB: If you don’t want or can’t have a colonic irrigation, using AIM Herbal Fibreblend, before and after the liver cleanse will help pave the way, and remove any stones left in the colon.