Probiotic of lactobacillis intestinal flora at wholesale price.
AIM FloraFood ™
We are excited to present a new, more potent and effective FloraFood probiotic.
AIM FloraFood ® is a brand-new formula-packed with three powerful bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum) - to provide an improved balance of excellent intestinal flora.
What's more, this all-new AIM FloraFood ® requires no refrigeration and is guaranteed to maintain full effectiveness throughout the shelf life of the product. Our unique and proprietary processing method assures that the bacteria will remain stable at room temperature without refrigeration. And, each capsule maintains 1 billion good bacteria until the date of expiration. (Exposure to humidity, high heat and direct sunlight should be avoided.). Our previous L. salivarius and L. plantarum probiotic did not have the required longevity which means shipping and storage temperatures could affect its effectiveness without refrigeration. So we are excited about the new FloraFood probiotic blend which promises you better results .
Friendly bacteria benefits
- Aid in the digestive process by helping digest lactose (milk sugar) and protein.
- Clean the intestinal tract, purify the colon, and promote regular bowel movements.
- Create lactic acid, which balances intestinal pH.
- Produce antibiotics and antifungals that prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi. In 1988, the U.S. Surgeon General's report noted that “ Normal microbial flora provide a passive mechanism to prevent infection.”
- Contribute to the destruction of molds, viruses, and parasites.
- Protect us from environmental toxins such as pesticides and pollutants, reduce toxic waste at the cellular level, and stimulate the repair mechanism of cells.
- Increase the number of immune system cells thereby enhancing immune response.
- Manufacture vitamins B6, B12, K, folic acid, and assorted amino acids.
- Help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Break down and rebuild hormones.
Lactobacilli are one of the most important types of friendly bacteria found in the digestive tract, making mainly the small intestine home. These bacteria get their name (lacto) because they are able to turn milk sugar into lactic acid.
Lactobacilli are able to "balance" unfriendly bacteria because when they produce lactic acid,they alter the intestinal environment, making it unsuitable for unfriendly bacteria. In other words, lactobacilli do not destroy the unfriendly bacteria; they destroy their home, forcing them to leave.
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a specially stabilized type of friendly bacteria that flourishes in the small intestine. One benefit of L. acidophilus is that it inhibits bacteria and microorganisms that produce disease in the urinary tract, especially Candida albicans.ii Another benefit is its ability to aid in developing natural defenses against foreign intestinal bacteria and viral infections, boosting the immune system.iii L. acidophilus has also shown promise in the battle against Helicobacter pyloriiv, the pathogen considered to be one of the top two causes for peptic ulcers.
Other than the obvious health advantages, the common use of antibiotics is often linked to gastrointestinal side effects, and the Lactobacilli, like L. acidophilus, are thought to offset these effects by recolonizing the intestine during and after an antibiotics course.
Bifidobacteria are friendly bacteria, colonizing mainly the large intestine, or colon. Bifidobacteria are considered extremely important to the health of the gastrointestinal tract. The bifidobacteria have been used to address intestinal disorders, and boost the immune system. These strains are also important for the production of B vitamins.
Bifidobacteria may also reduce antibiotic-induced fluctuations in intestinal bacteriavii and the GI distress that can ensue.viii Antibiotics are particularly effective at killing all kinds of bacteria, good and bad-often leading to secondary infections.
Bifidobacterium bifidum is especially good at enhancing the body's immune response and inhibiting harmful enzymes.ix Bifidobacterium longum has a high affinity for intestinal colonizationx, improving the intestinal environment, which leads to better regularity.
- Price and order information
|Shopping Cart - Click on your Country to order|
Want to learn more? See the FloraFood datasheet
(82 kb pdf file
Note: pdf files require the free Adobe Acrobat reader software. If its not on your PC you can download it at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html