10.5 oz/300 g grape drink mix.
AIM Peak Endurance ® provides the only oral source of ATP clinically proven to elevate ATP levels within the body. Peak Endurance is a grape electrolyte drink mix combining ATP (adenosine triphosphate), electrolytes, B vitamins, vitamin C, and phosphorus, and it contains only one gram of sugar per serving.
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood, and tissues
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow to peripheral sites
- Replenishes electrolytes lost during exercise
- Supplies B vitamins that are lacking in vegetarian diets
- Each serving delivers 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium per serving,the exact ATP molecule the human body needs to create energy
- Each 300 gram canister makes up to 5.6 gallons of grape electrolyte beverage (30 single packs make up to 4.5 gallons)
- Contains all five major electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and chloride) in proper balance
- Contains six of the B vitamins important to metabolism – B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
Product InformationLife begins and thrives at the cellular level.
Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the “energy currency of the body,” is the primary source of energy for every function that occurs within each cell of the body. If ATP is depleted, cells cease to function properly, resulting in many of the diseases we associate with stress or aging.
AIM Peak Endurance™ provides the only oral source of ATP, PEAK ATP®, clinically proven to elevate ATP levels within the body. AIM Peak Endurance™ is a grape electrolyte drink mix combining ATP (adenosine triphosphate), electrolytes, and B vitamins. It contains only one gram of sugar.
How does ATP work?ATP increases energy levels without boosting your heart rate, which is what can occur with caffeine, ginseng, and ephedra products. The key to energy release within cells lies in the phosphate bonds within ATP molecules. When energy is needed, the bond between the second and third phosphate is broken releasing energy. This results in the formation of adenosine diphosphate (ADP). When food comes into the cell, the ADP takes the energy from the food and converts back to ATP. This process is called the “Krebs cycle.”
ATP is depleted with age or stressResearchers at the Mayo Clinic have found that DNA damage over time may cause the loss of ATP. In fact, studies have shown that between the ages of 20 and 70, ATP levels are reduced by 50 percent.
Properly balanced electrolytes and added B vitamins
Most sport drinks only contain sodium, potassium, and chloride, or three of the five major electrolytes. AIM Peak Endurance™ contains all five major electrolytes adding calcium and magnesium to the list. Calcium regulates nerve impulse transmission, aids in smooth and skeletal muscle contraction, and plays a central role in synthesis and breakdown of muscle and liver glycogen. Magnesium is a key component of more than 300 enzymes including ATPase and an enzyme that is involved in the metabolism of muscle glucose and glucogenesis.
How to use Peak EnduranceEach scoop of AIM Peak Endurance contains 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium, or Peak ATP.
Suggested use: Take twice daily, once in the morning and in the afternoon on an empty stomach.
Re-Hydration (Hypotonic): Mix one scoop (8.33 g) with 10 to 20 ounces of water. Best taken during and after exercise.
Hypotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts lower than those in the body. This concentration ensures water is taken up by the body, rapidly aiding in rehydration after exercise. A well-diluted juice, 80 percent water and 20 percent juice, is a good example of a hypotonic drink.
Rapid Absorption (Isotonic): Mix one scoop (8.33 g) with 1/2 cup (4 oz.) of water. Best taken before and during exercise.
Isotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts equal to that of the body. This concentration ensures that nutrients or electrolytes are absorbed rapidly into the body and are best taken before and during exercise. A diluted juice, 50 percent water and 50 percent juice, and a pinch of salt is a good example of an isotonic drink.
No matter how a juice is diluted for absorption, it cannot provide the electrolyte, vitamin, and ATP benefits of AIM Peak Endurance.
- Close tightly after opening and store in cool, dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20.1-23.8 C). Do not refrigerate.
- If pregnant or nursing, please consult a health practitioner. Not recommended for children under age 8.
- Children ages 8 (60 lbs.) to 16, mix two teaspoons (6 g) with 8 to 16 ounces of water once a day.