Barleylife green juice is much more than Multivitamins.
Benefits of Green Juice.
Barleylife is the worlds favorite green juice.
Leading medical authorities, nutritionists, dietitians, and other known experts in the medical field recommend that we consume three to five servings of green leafy vegetables a day. No vitamin or medicine is a legitimate substitute. The healing elements that are found in green leafy vegetables are so powerful and synergistic, no combination of synthetic medicines or supplements could ever match their power.
Five main benefits of Barleylife are:
- Trace minerals
- Vegetable Protein
- Alkalizing abilities
Take a look at each of these benefits in more detail.
- Chlorophyll, a green plant pigment, is quite possibly the most powerful element that exists in the universe. Chlorophyll is one of the most intensely researched elements in history and has been used in the treatment of everything from periodontal disease, diabetes and low iron, to open wounds, ulcers and body odor.
Today, foods that contain chlorophyll are gaining wide acclaim for their ability to prevent disease.
- While science does not fully understand the miracle of chlorophyll, we do know that its chemical makeup strongly resembles hemoglobin (the portion of the blood that carries oxygen). The major difference between the two chemical structures is that the center element of chlorophyll is magnesium, while the center element of hemoglobin is iron.
- Some research is now suggesting that chlorophyll can efficiently release magnesium, and replace it with iron. In other words, chlorophyll can actually be converted to hemoglobin, which increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body.
- The ability of the body to maintain an environment rich in oxygen is important for several reasons. One of the most important benefits is that it allows the body to release more carbon dioxide, which in turn, reduces stress on the body, creates greater energy and endurance, and creates an aerobic environment. In an aerobic environment, disease cannot get started.
- An aerobic environment also is beneficial to the so-called friendly bacteria, and detrimental to bad bacteria. The good bacteria promote digestive health, while bad bacteria contribute to such things as disease, body odor, and bad breath.
Trace Minerals in green juice.
- If you look in a chart of minerals, you'll see that the recommended source of virtually all minerals and trace minerals is green leafy vegetables. In fact, such vegetables almost always are the number one source of trace minerals. It is not an accident that while we have begun consuming fewer and fewer green foods, the lack of trace minerals quite possibly has become the number one cause of disease within Western culture today.
- Magnesium and iron are two key minerals, both for men and for women. However, chlorophyll is the only food that creates an environment that is ideally suited to deliver and to maintain those proper mineral qualities within the human physiology.
- Chlorophyll contains magnesium as its central element and when we ingest foods rich in chlorophyll, magnesium is immediately delivered to the muscle tissue. Magnesium is the mineral that is absolutely essential for both cardiac and respiratory wellness. In fact, magnesium is that mineral that relieves muscle cramping, allows our nerve endings to be soothed, and allows us to breathe efficiently.
- While many women need to increase the iron in their diets, but conventional supplements usually result only in constipation and headaches. This is because the body does not know what to do with the iron it is receiving.
- By drinking green foods that are both abundant in chlorophyll and iron, we create the environment whereby iron is used efficiently by the body and actually strengthens the blood for both men and women. When you ingest minerals through plants, you can never suffer from toxicity. The minerals in green vegetables will either be utilized by the body or eliminated by the body. They do not store and accumulate like synthetic minerals.
- There are many other benefits to the trace minerals. Potassium is important for digestive health, chromium helps blood sugar control, and selenium aids the metabolism. Calcium reverses osteoporosis, and helps build stronger bones and beautiful hair. While calcium is probably the most popular mineral consumed through supplements, the bioavailability of such products is a fraction of what you can receive by consuming green leafy vegetables.
- Lightweight complete vegetable protein contain all eight essential amino acids, and are especially rich in lucine, isolucine, and valine. These peptides act as the building blocks for the immune system, enhance reproductive function, and create lean connective tissue which leads to dense, heavy permanent muscle on the body.
- If we do not provide the body with the proper volume and the proper quality of peptides, then we will begin to break down our own bodies. In other words, the body will draw upon our own muscle tissue in an effort to get raw material to build the immune function. Of course, this creates a lot of stress on the body, and begins to break down the immune system.
- In summary, it is important to understand that all of the phytochemicals found in green food are interrelated. You cannot isolate them. You cannot mix liquid chlorophyll, digestive enzymes, antioxidant enzymes, mineral supplements, an alkalizing agent, and lightweight protein supplement and expect to come up with an effective food. God has woven an intricate tapestry and this tapestry is of interdependent and codependent nutrients, and we are well advised to take advantage of the miracle of His green foods.
- Green foods contain phytonutrients that are capable of initiating chemical reactions. These enzymes are capable of acting as catalysts at the cellular level, initiating cleansing, detoxifying and rebuilding of the body, while enhancing the immune system.
- Plant sources contain both antioxidant and digestive enzymes. In fact, green foods contain enzyme complexes that are identical to those enzyme complexes manufactured by the body. This becomes vitally important when we realize that our bodies have a limited ability to manufacture enzymes, and when we run out, death will result.
- There is a lot of misunderstanding about enzymes. To make it simple, cooking and processing food eliminates enzymes, while raw, unprocessed foods contain them in great supply. Of all the raw foods, green juice provide the largest sources of both digestive and antioxidant enzymes.
- Green foods contain antioxidant enzymes because those enzymes defend the plant from damage from the sun, including its ultraviolet and radioactive rays. The protective enzymes are quite similar to enzymes that serve the same purpose in the human body.
- Acid and alkalinity is measured on a pH scale of 0 to 14 with 7 being neutral. Scores above 7 are alkaline, and scores below 7 are acidic.
- Certain ecology of the body must be alkaline in order for humans to be healthy. The most notable example is the human blood which must a pH of 7.4. If human blood does not have enough alkalinity, then it will begin to steal alkaline potential from other ecology of the body. The various parts of the body that should be alkaline include the blood, the mouth, the small intestine and at times, the urinary tract. When our blood does not get enough raw materials to keep it in a healthy alkaline state, then it literally will borrow or rob alkaline potential from the other ecology of the body.
- The first ecology that it will rob is the mouth. This is important because when our mouths are over acidic, there are a number of common problems. These include cavities, plaque, bleeding gums, periodontal disease, and bad breath.
- Green foods can reverse this dangerous process. In fact, if you drink a green juice product, you will often see a profound effect--a strengthening of the gums, a cessation of bleeding when brushing or flossing, a reduction of' plaque, and an elimination of cavities. And most importantly, by normalizing the pH of the oral cavity of the mouth, then we find that we are capable of eating foods that are better for us and enjoying them. This in turn allows us to have the willpower to reject foods that are not good for us.
- The small intestine needs to be alkaline in order to regulate the passage of glucose through the intestine. The benefits of regulated blood sugar are many, including potential weight loss, increased energy, and higher metabolism. Both hypoglcemics and diabetics find that they benefit significantly by taking green juice, which alkalizes the small intesine, which in turn, regulates the passage of glucose through the intestinal barrier. This results in energy, stamina, and endurance.