AIM BarleyLife ® no kelp powder available
This product is no longer available.
Years ago a politician was seeking office using the general theme, “I hear you.” His message, of course, was that he would listen to his constituents and might actually hear what they were saying. Unfortunately for him, he might have been listening but the voters tuned him out. He lost the election.
AIM customers have been doing some asking and The AIM Companies ™ has been listening. Customers have been requesting a no kelp AIM BarleyLife ® product. The wait is over. They've got it. AIM BarleyLife ® is now available in a no kelp formula.
Just what does that mean?
For those customers with a sensitivity to iodine, the iodine that is part of kelp is not in the product. Kelp is a seaweed and iodine is part of the ocean environment, thus the presence of iodine in kelp.
What’s left, of course, is the same great barley product you have become accustomed to. AIM BarleyLife ® is the flagship product for the company and it is worth reminding customers just how great a product it is.
Young green barley plants, which is the only type used in AIM BarleyLife®, are a tremendous source of:
- Vitamins—A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, K, folic acid, lutein, niacin, and panthenic acid.
- Minerals—Boron, calcium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Amino acids (from protein)—Alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, praline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, and valine.
- Enzymes—Superoxide dismutase (SOD) and peroxidase/catalase.
- Antioxidants—Lutonarin, saponarin, and chlorophyll.
There was a time when the value of green barley—as a food, as a
supplement, as a nutrient—was a secret. No longer. As society has
become more aware and attuned to the value of natural products, for
preventive health and for healing, the research showing barley is the
best of the green foods is becoming more well-known and accepted.
But not all barley is alike. Only the AIM BarleyLife ® products, including the new no kelp formula, are controlled from seed to soul. We plant it, we tend it, we harvest it, we process it, we sell it—controlling it along the way so our customers will know it is the best it can be.
You can judge a barley by its canister.